Outlook is designed with vast options of making your professional lives much sorted. You have the facility to create filters as per your ease. You can import/ export contacts, manage appointments. With an active account on Office.com/setup, you can access MS Outlook.
Moreover, you can choose to set and remove Outlook reminders. Allowing the settings, you will enable pop ups over your email or calendar. Which will help you to know when a scheduled event will start. Now, if you do not have Outlook, make sure your install Office 365 outlook login.
The steps below will help you know how to set or remover reminders in Office setup Outlook? Please note that the steps below are applicable for the latest version Outlook version of Office setup.
Settings you need to do to see reminders over other programs or apps
- Log in to your office.com/setup account or directly login to your Outlook account
- Click File icon and go to Options
- Click Advanced > Reminders
- Under Reminders, you will see three checkbox
- Show reminder: Mark if you want reminders/ unmarkes if you do not want reminders
- Play reminder sound: select a sound file as per your choice
- Show reminder on top of other windows: Mark this if you want instant reminder not even you are not actively working on Office setup Outlook window
- Click OK and save all the changes
You have successfully made the reminder settings. You will not see a reminder from now onward if you unmarked the checkbox. On the other hand, you will marked the box. You will not miss a single reminder.
In case of an error. Get Office.com/setup support
Make sure you follow the procedure manually or you will end up facing errors. If you do, connect with official Microsoft Office setup support team to get instant help.