Don’t know when your office setup 365 activation status will be outdated? One of the notable advantages of newer versions of office 365 is that you can ensure whether your subscription date is still active or about to reach the period of renewal. If you haven’t paid the last month subscription fee of your Office 365 account and wants to know whether if its expired or not, then you should follow these instructions.
In this guide, we will discuss the key points necessary to comprehend if you want to check the termination period of your office 365 subscription account for home. Let’s find out if your office 365 account is still alive or requires a resurrection to continue your daily work without hassles.
How to check if you MS Office Setup subscription status?
- You must shut down all Office Applications to begin the inspection
- Visit the services and subscription page of your office
- If required, then you must sign in using your Microsoft Account email and password of your office account that you used to purchase your office 365 subscription
- Once you sign in your office 365 account, read the information indicated under the subscription status of your office 365 account whether it’s still active or cancelled
- If you find your account is terminated and wish to restore it immediately, then all you need is to follow the instructions given in the renew office 365 for home subscription
- Once the renewal of your account subscription is done, you can resume your Office 365 apps as required. If there is any sort of issues appear during the renewal of your account and still fail to activate the account, then you can take expert assistance
To activate the Office setup is necessary if you with to continue your account access at office.com/setup. Microsoft Office Suite products developed by Microsoft Corporation include various apps, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook. As you login to office.com/setup and you see the option to enter your Office setup product key, it means your subscription has already expired.
To retain you access or saved document, activate your office.com/setup account and renew the expired subscription. On the other hand, users who use desktop version of Office setup will see an alert below the tool bar. It is suggested to get a licensed software to hold the access.