Microsoft Office setup is the most popular productivity suite meting out people’s professional requirements in the world. One of the clearest advantages is its easy accessibility. About all Windows users have Microsoft Office suit in their computer system regardless of the version.
The productivity suite is available as a free version with basic features and paid version with exclusive services used on all common computers. Microsoft Office setup of productivity suite is used to create productive and attractive documents. These documents can be saved in different extension. In fact, users with a licensed version can have the access to more advantages, some of them are list below.
Advantage of Microsoft Office apps
- Real-time co-authoring feature
- User-friendly interface
- Multi-device accessibility
- Ability to assemble data together
- Better options and tools to represent your idea
- Simplified document sharing
- Clutter for Outlook
- New chart types in Excel
- Ability to build great charts
- Auto-save feature
The list of advantages goes on with every new updated or version. The organization constantly work to develop better attributes to deliver better user experience. So, if you have decided to leverage Office Setup features on your mobile, then scroll with the information below to learn how to install MS office apps on Android and iOS devices.
Install Microsoft Office setup on an Android using chromebook
- Tap on Google Play Store and launch it on the screen
- In the search field, type any Office app and search for the apps you want to install
- Available Office app for Android: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, OneNote, Office Lens, Skype and others
- Tap Install and accept the license agreement
- Once the app(s) are installed, press the Launcher on your Chromebook and select on the app to open it
- Proceed with the next step to sign in with your personal Microsoft Account or your account linked with your Office 365 subscription
- Tap any Office app like Excel and launch it
- Press Allow on the permissions so the Office app can access required information such as files and contacts.
- Enter the Password and Tap Sign in to sync your account on Android
After synchronizing your Microsoft Office setup account on your android device, you are all set to use the app anytime or anywhere. And, if you have an iOS device, be it an iPhone or an iPad, you can install Office setup apps following the steps below.
Install Microsoft Office setup on iOS device
- Launch App Store app, and then tap at the bottom of the screen
- In the search icon, enter Office app that you want to install and tap search
- From the results, tap on the product icon and then tap Get App
- Tap GET then tap INSTALL.
- If there is a charge for the app, tap the price (e.g., $9.99) then tap BUY
- If you have a compatible iPhone with Face ID enabled, double-tap the Side button then look at the screen to authenticate
- If prompted, sign in to the iTunes Store to complete the install.
Once the app is installed on your phone, proceed to sync your existing account on your phone. Launch the app and tap sign and then enter you login credentials associated with Office.com/setup. Also make sure that the account is a licensed version, if not, then make sure to purchase an Office setup product key and activate the app in order to use a authentic version.