Outlook, a web-based suite, is a product by Microsoft used for receiving and sending emails in a much-sorted way. The graph of professional users is higher than that of others and therefore the organization focuses on making changes that comforts the office workers. With better personal information management, Outlook gives you the feature of calendar, tasks, contacts and notes more. Adding notes to the Outlook makes it easier to remember the tasks and other important things. Other features of the application such as importing and exporting contacts are one of the major features, which are needed when you create a mail. Making it easier to look for the contacts while adding the receiver in the mail, this Microsoft Office setup app gives you the freedom to import contacts.
However, users may encounter some problem while going through the process of taking up the contact to the Outlook account. If you are a Mac user and encountering issues while importing contacts into Outlook 2016, try out the solution below.
Cannot Import Apple Contacts into Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Visit www.office.com/setup and Login to your Office.com/myaccount
- Go to Outlook, drag the contacts from your Mac address book and drop onto the screen
- This will create a file in .vcf extension on your desktop
- Right-click on the file and when the option appears, click Microsoft Outlook
- A new contact window opens in Outlook, which is the first address in your .vcf file
- Save the contact in the contact window
- Start fill the rest of your contacts
- Else, you can simply drag the .vcf file straight to an Outlook contact folder; this will save the contact in the Outlook automatically.
Check if the process has worked for you correctly or not. In case the result is not as expected, go to Office.com/setup and submit your report under the support section.