To start with Office setup 2013 on your computer visit office.com/setup 2013, follow the instructions and get started. If facing issues in installation, ask for support.
Microsoft Office 2013 is a version of Office a productivity suite helping users to create high-quality documents and other productive reports. With a wide range of users from different fields and age groups, the suite delivers features to create presentations, slide shows, written documentations, graphical files.
The organization constantly work to offer better option and mode of usage on most of the platforms such as Windows-based operating system, Macintosh devices and touch phones. If you want you get started with Office 2013, follow up the below instructions, whether you use the app online or offline.
- Uninstall any other version of Office setup from your computer
- Make sure the device is compatible with the productivity suite
- Should have enough storage space
- High speed internet connectivity
Follow the procedure to get started with MS Office and leverage the features to produce attractive documents and presentations.
How do you setup Office 2013 on your computer?
Check if your computer is of 32-Bit or 64-Bit and determine the system specification of Microsoft Office 2013 setup. Proceed to download and install the Office productivity software on your computer.
- Go to Office.com/setup and sign in sign up
- After logging in to your account, select the option to download it desktop version
- If you are not getting prompted to the home page and being asked to enter your Office setup product key, then type the product key in the field
- Go the Microsoft Office page> login/create an account> Product
- Select the package you want to purchase
- Complete the billing process by providing the information
- After completing the process, you will receive a confirmation mail on the email address you provided. Keep the mail secured as it contains your MS Office product key
- Now enter the key in the field and login
- Click download and proceed
- Open the downloaded file and run Office 2013 setup
- Follow the on-screen instruction and complete the installation
Users with the subscription of web version of Office setup 2013 can follow the instruction, whereas those who have a CD/DVD of Office 2013 suite can proceed to carry the steps below.
Download Office Setup 2013 by CD/DVD
- Insert the disk in computer’s space and wait until you see a pop-up on how to launch the folder
- In case no pop up appears, go to My Computer and click on the newly generated disk space
- Click-right and run Office setup/ Office install
- Enter the product key in the field
- Redeem the key from the package your purchased
- Complete further on-screen instructions
You have successfully installed the productivity suite. In case you failed to continue with any step, or find it complex to install Office 2013 by yourself, seek support from Office.com/setup support section.
In case you have pre-installed Office suite but it is now outdated, go through the process to activate or renew it.
Activate Office 2013
- Launch an Office utility and check the if there is any highlighted banned below the toolbar
- If you see a clickable ‘Reactivate’ button then click on it to proceed
- Skip the process if there is no such banner, the software is activated
- To confirm, visit www.office.com/setup
- You will be directed to the Office setup page. Enter the product key in the field
- If you product key is expired, renew the subscription and activate
The software is now activated. Launch and recheck if there is any banner. If you still see the banner, go for support to find the fix.