Office 365 Outlook, a web-based webmail suite helps users in managing tasks, shooting emails, calendaring services, and other attributes. You can import and export, contacts, documents, and emails from your computer to your device and vice versa.
With more advanced features, Office 365 Outlook has become the favorite webmail suite of users from different countries worldwide. Highly preferred by professionals, Microsoft Office 365 Outlook brings ahead a big list of facilities and benefits. A few of them are mentioned below.
Services offered by Office 365 Outlook
- Install account creating and Office 365 Outlook sign in
- Create your own search folder
- Cleaning up an outlook folder is quick and easy
- Save and email now to shoot it later
- Multiple Outlook Windows with different tasks
- Change your user’s account name
- Smart tools to make Outlook easy to use
- Display or hide folders of your choice
- Automate recurring tasks
- Sort and filter emails with rules and conditional formatting
- Sign in 365 Outlook email by clicking the pinned tab on the taskbar
- Automatically removers unnecessary messages
More such benefits can be leveraged when you have your access to sign in 365 Outlook email.
However, if have never used Office 365 Outlook before, then its time to get started with the application now. To being using its smart attributes, create an account on the official site of Microsoft Office 365 setup. Follow the steps to register your account.
Please note that the steps might vary slightly depending on the web browser you are using or the Office 365 Outlook version you are purchasing.
Register your account to sign in 365 Outlook email
- Open an updated web browser and visit the official site of Microsoft Office 365
- Click Sign in from the top right corner of the page
- Click ‘Create one/ Register’
- Select any other option to create your office.com/myaccount
- Use a phone number instead
- Get a new email address
- Enter the required details on the next page and proceed
- If you chose to create an account using an email address, a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email address
- If you chose to create an account using your phone number, use the code to confirm the account
- After account confirmation, login to your office account and install the software
- Once done, click on the start button and launch Office 365 Outlook
- A dialogue box of ‘Microsoft Outlook Startup’ will pop up
- Click Next
- On the Account Configuration page, click on ‘Yes’ radio button> Next
- Enter the login credentials you used to create your account and do the Office 365 Outlook sign in
- If you see the message that indicates you to provide a password that has been allotted by your internet provider, use that password to Sign in 365 Outlook email
Once you complete the steps, you can execute any listed task as per your need. However, if you fail to complete the process then connect to an expert. Making wrong attempts to fix the problem might complicate it.
Alternatively, if you access to sign in 365 Outlook email account is being denied, verify if the subscription is still active or not. In case the software is not licensed, make sure to renew the subscription or go for Office.com/setup customer support to follow the manual procedure of product renewal.