Login to Microsoft Account for all versions of office setup, enter product key on ww.office.com/setup. call our experts to help in office setup.
MS Office is a popular productivity suite that is designed and developed by Redmond based multinational company, Microsoft. Office was first introduced in 1988 with some basic applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel for creating documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. Over the year, the company launched several upgrades and updates, which results in providing its consumers and businesses with a wide array of Office suites that can be downloaded from office.com/setup.
Its most recent version, Office 365, lets the users to experience real-time co-authoring, chat within the co-workers within the Office applications, easy conversion of OneNote items into Outlook Calendar events, and other exciting features to accomplish a variety of tasks without any hassle. Have a look at few more out of the box features of Office:
- Work together from remote locations
Office 2016 allows you to share documents and work together on a single document from different places. For this, you can use co-authoring feature of Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Office applications.
- One Office for all platforms
Be it Office 2016, Office 2010, Office setup 365 or any other version, almost all of them have been designed for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS platforms. Moreover, you can also download Word, Excel and other applications separately.
- Smart Lookup
Available in most of the Office applications, Smart Lookup is powered by Bing; it makes the use of the terms you highlight to display relevant search results in the search engine.
- Complete Insight View
With one-click forecasting, you can immediately turn your historical data into an accurate analysis, which can help you visualize complex data.
- Take your MS Office anywhere
If you have purchased a new device, and want your previously bought Office subscription to be installed on it, then simply perform: un-installation (from the old device) and re-installation (to the new device).
Available for Windows, Mac, and Mobile devices, you can choose to have either a free/trial or a paid subscription for almost all the Microsoft Office suites.
How to download 30-days free MS Office version?
To download a free or trial version of Microsoft Office, which remains active for 30-days, follow these instructions:
- Go to the official website of Microsoft Office
- Choose your Office product
- Hit Download 30-days free version or trial version
- Wait until the Office setup gets downloaded
- Install the Office setup
- You can now use Microsoft Office
Please note that if you go with the trial version, you would be able to access only few applications with basic features. However, if you want to access all features of the Office subscription then choose the paid one, where you can access:
Microsoft Word– For creating documents
Microsoft Excel– For creating spreadsheets
Microsoft PowerPoint– For creating presentations
Microsoft Access– To manage the database
Microsoft Outlook– To store and manage your personal information
Microsoft OneNote– To share notes, draw pictures, and do a lot of other tasks
Apart from the aforementioned ones, there are many other features and applications, you can access by purchasing a paid subscription of Office 2010, Office 2011, Office 2016, Office 365, or any other version. Downloading, installing, and activating these Office versions is more or less same. Here is how you can get them:
- After you complete your purchase and create your Microsoft account, go to office.com/myaccount
- Enter the Office product key by redeeming it from:
- Registered email ID- If you have purchased Office online
- CD/DVD- If you have purchased the productivity suite offline
- Click Download
- Your Office subscription will start downloading
- Once the Office setup downloads, double-click it to proceed to installation
- Click Next
- Go through the license terms and conditions
- Click I agree to continue
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
Activating Office setup
- To activate, open any of the Office applications
- You will be prompted to activate the product
- Enter the product key you have redeemed from email ID or the CD/DVD
- Copy and paste to the right field and hit Activate
- Your MS Office is now activate
- You can access any application and feature of it
While accessing office.com/setup or downloading/installing/activating office setup, if you experience any technical glitch then contact Office customer support number and speak to an expert.